Rules for Posting

Click here for iwhyawli's tongue-in-check version of GWOP's 954,012 posting rules. If you're wondering why GWOP has so many posting rules, you're not alone.

Free Tutorial

..

DWTS Episode #2

So um, yeah, the mental image of Bruno dancing in the moonlight with Elton John is something I could have done without.

...

...

Bruno is gay? Who knew?

...

...

I sure wish Kate could enjoy this whole experience more. She puts so much darn pressure on herself to learn the stuff when all I really want to see is a Mom of Eight having lots of fun with it. C'mon now, who amongst us doesn't wish someone would swing us around like an airplane whilst wearing a red sparkly outfit with fringe? Or, if we were GWOPPERS, which we aren't, who amongst us wouldn't wish somone COULD swing us around like an airplane in our sparkly red outfits?

Come on, people. Even that consummate bl0-hard Max Cherosnofiszowsky finally seems to get that it's an entertainment show and not the Ballroom World Olympics. When I see Derek Hough and the Pussy Cat Doll pumping their fists because they got a high score even through they're both professional dancers competing against an 80 year old man, I just roll my eyes.

Kate, do you want me to vote for you? I'm not sure.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate never said she was a great dancer. I will give her an A+ for trying.

mkb77 said...

The show should be more about fun than anything else.

Buzz Aldrin is not the greatest dancer, he doesn't have smooth moves, but by golly he's out there, all 80 years of him..having a good time.

Same goes for Kate. She isn't having fun yet, her confidence level isn't there. Who cares if she isn't the most graceful or has the best steps? She is not a dancer. She admits it. She is doing it for other reasons.

Anonymous said...

I never watched DWTS until this season. I am watching for one reason, and one reason only. KATE! She's a horrible dancer. Probably like alot of other stay at home moms who've never taken dance lessons. I would give my left boob for a chance to learn to dance from a pro. PROPS to KATE for getting out there and actually trying.

Anonymous said...

I read about this blogsite on the Sageway Express site so decided to visit. I'm glad I did 'cause your viewpoint is so refreshing and comical and spot on also. I think I'm going to ask my DH to twirl me around like an airplane when I get home. I don't have a fringed red sparkly outfit. Do you think wearing my Victoria Secret red bra and panties with all the diamonds he has given me will work?

iwhyawli said...

Why sure it would work! Have fun and don't forget to post the video on youtube.

It's a Beautiful Life! said...

Iwhyawli,
You're awesome.

Mkb77, this show is fun! Isn't it fun to watch Kate get out there and earn the big bucks just because those stupid cows at gwop made her into a household name? All she has to do is try to dance. She doesn't even have to do it well!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Aunt Jodi! Guess who's making more money than you are????

It's Kate again and again! Ha!