Rules for Posting

Click here for iwhyawli's tongue-in-check version of GWOP's 954,012 posting rules. If you're wondering why GWOP has so many posting rules, you're not alone.

Free Tutorial

..

This Person Should Be Shot

Seriously. This beast is 813 words and fills an entire 8.5x11 page.

Mindless rambling at its best.

jorjahgal said...
It is my personal opinion that at this particular moment in time it is vital that at least one parent be a *parent* and Jon seems to be the only one who is taking this to heart. He is not innocent by any means for helping to create this circus that has become of his family. Bottom line for me is he's the one that nurtures them, listens to them and plays with them. Someone stated in a previous post something to the effect that you can get beaten so down over years that you just go with the flow. I understand that and you know sometimes you can get so lost and without the support of loved ones you don't know your own head from a hole in the ground. I think, and most importantly, I pray daily that Jon will find his way, will man-up more than he already has and take his children out of this circus. The main focus, imo, should not be that he is not setting a "good work example" for his kids, but that the example he is setting for them is regardless of the problems your mom and I may or may not have, I am your dad, I am not going anywhere and I will always be here for you. He may not have Manned-Up yet, but he has always Daddied-Up. His words about one day my kids are gonna google me haunt me. I think about them googling each of their parents and one day finding this site (which I love btw). What goes thru my mind constantly is that abused animals continue to love their owners and same is true with children and their parents. I am NOT saying the children or dogs are in fact physically abused but for all the wrong in the ways that we as viewers believe them to be used, the main thing is that these kids love both of their parents and regardless of what issues they may or may not have in the future, I can only guess at their mortification in how their parents and mainly mother is talked about. It doesn't matter that Kate has put herself out there and seems to be getting what she deserves. What matters is that one day these children will read such nastiness about their mother, crotch shots, doin' the bodyguard etc. Again, Kate has brought most of this on herself and I am in NO way defending her but the focus should and for me, will remain the well being of the children. I do believe Jon is the better parent. God knows I made many mistakes in raising my own, but I do believe that for the time being he is doing the best he can, or rather the best he knows how given the situation he's in. I believe we were given "hindsight" not to correct mistakes we made, but to hopefully prevent us from repeating them and also from hindsight comes wisdom. Hopefully, Jon will be able to use all of this to somehow turn things around for his children and teach them lessons of life. If they have enough money (and yes I hate as much as the next it came off the backs of their children) that he does not have to work, but can stay home with his kids, love them, play with them, listen to them and most importantly give them security (and not from the P people) security in his love, security in they come first and security that he will never abandon them, then as for me, that IS his job. I don't know what I would do in his situation. I don't know what he has signed, been brow beaten into etc. I do know that I have been through low points in my life when I just didn't know what to do and sometimes it was easier just to do nothing. Sometimes you just get so bogged down, so overwhelmed, it's hard to see which way to turn or which way to go. I choose to believe, that ultimately, Jon has a plan. He is just biding his time and letting Kate hang herself. . I think Jon is a lot stronger than he is given credit for and smarter in a quiet kind of way. I think one day, we will find out a lot, but I don't think it will be through him. I gotta also say, I admire him, while she will bash him on tv, in the mags etc, he keeps quiet. I don't think he does this because of a contract or from fear of Kate, but simply because he is the better person and as he said one day his kids are going to google him. He's not perfect, but neither are am I.
6/16/2009 9:36 AM

16 comments:

erin said...

She loves the fact that some day the kids will google their parents and find GWOP? A site that has allowed comments and had entire blog entries calling Joel gay, Hannah an oaf? That woman is sick. And needs a new hobby that doesn't include writing a page long, single spaced diatribe against Jon and Kate (mostly Kate) and praying for Jon to leave his wife. Loser. Tonight I'm going to pray for these idiots to get a new hobby.

Loveit said...

Holy. Mother. Of. Destruction.

WorryAboutYourOwnKids said...

I gotta say, I feel kind of sorry for this chick. Well, sorry for myself too in having to read this inarticulate rambling mess, but still.

Do you get the feeling she wrote this on her second (third?) bottle of wine or is she just your typical incoherent grammar challenged GWOPper?

Sue said...

The woman and all her moron friends at gwop need serious help. That blog also needs to be shut down by the authorities, or at the very least monitored. Which, I'm sure it is by the authorities at this point since they have claimed and show strong allegation of being harmful to society.

Anonymous said...

good luck, it's become a drug to them, they are addicted to their obsession on Jon, Kate and the Gosselin Kids. Go check out justjared, the photos from yesterday 16th, a poster laid into the mad cow gwoppers hard and posted photos, it's hilarious. The person went under NANCY GRACE and broke news on the gwoppers and exposed them. I laughed so hard!

Troll Hunter said...

iwhyawli: please check out the following website

Jon and Kate Plus Hate: Gosselins Without Pity

http://www.examiner.com/x-12100-Jon-and-Kate-Plus-8-Examiner~y2009m6d16-Jon-and-Kate-Plus-Hate-Gosselins-Without-Pity

Troll Hunter said...

iwhyawli:

PS. Serena and a few of her minions posted comments on the website that I just sent you

Anonymous said...

This small-minded, petty, vindictive attitude toward Kate because she's take-charge, thin, and rich is what I hate most about gwop. How can they NOT see that she is the one who is supporting the kids? The kids were the draw to the show, but Kate's personality is what keeps viewers there. If she were boring like the Duggars, they'd have ratings like the Duggars.

Just anothew gwop 'woman' who hates successful women. Good thing Kate doesn't give a flying shit what this loser thinks.

Anonymous said...

Really, if you have to talk about a reality show in an attempt to sound smart and insightful, I suggest you jump off a bridge immediately. I HATE when GWOP writes those long drawn-out sermons and feels they are making a difference. Gag me. And, at first, I thought idiot GWOPper ended her diatribe with the following sentence to make that point that she's not perfect; but after thinking about it for .7 seconds, I've realized that she just isn't that witty.

"He's not perfect, but neither are am I."

mkb77 said...

I guess what gets my goat the most is that she has ignored the obvious: Jon is an adult. Jon is capable of making his own decisions. Jon has screwed up by putting himself into compromising positions.

Kate bends over in a skirt and the GWOPtards go into a tiz. Jon takes off for the West Coast with his girlfriend for a week to play in the snow and they don't get their collective granny panties into a twist.

Her whole manifesto is effed up and really pointless..just like the other 8 fafillion that are posted over on that site.

iwhyawli said...

TROLL HUNTER IS THE MOST AWESOME OF AWESOME GWOPWOPPER AGENT that we have!

Thanks for the above link to examiner.com, TH.

I added my own comment over there, or tried to anyway. See if you recognize it.

don'tpokethecrazy said...

I must say, I was moved by the sentiments of this gwopper---meaning I had to stop in the middle of this giant, overblown waste of space to take a dump. I can't bring myself to finish it but I can conclude that this bitch is a hot mess in need of some serious meds and/or a social life.

AND....if I see one more thing about the crotch shots(cootergate?)I'm going to scream.

Anonymous said...

whoa, someone reign her in!

In A Nutshell said...

Troll Hunter, great article!!!

FINALLY an article exposing GWOPpers. Middle aged lonely mad cows who think that if they cowardly hide under many user names (not their real names), that it will be credible. They also are delusional in believing that they can child advocate hiding behind computer screens, keystroking. If you GWOPper Gals truly want to advocate for child abuse or child exploitation, put down the boxed wine and Ben and Jerry's and get off your pooper roos and go donate this extra time you apparently all have on your hate Kate site and make a difference. Other wise you are just taking up too much space in life. Seriously!

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ dontpokethecrazy! Cute!

Anonymous said...

If you were really concerned with how the "poor kids" would handle all this "negative attention" and "exploitation" i would think that having a blog that runs their mother in the ground only contributes to that, dont'cha think? If it were ME and i truly wanted what was in the best interest of the children, I'd rise above it and NOT start crap like this blog. it goes on and on and on.my god. these are not YOUR children! you dont have to like how they are raised and the decisions the parents and you dont even have to like the parents or their personalities, but you do have to deal with it. Butt out.You are making it worse.. btw...im not related to anyone. i was just passing thru and wanted to put my two cents in.