Rules for Posting

Click here for iwhyawli's tongue-in-check version of GWOP's 954,012 posting rules. If you're wondering why GWOP has so many posting rules, you're not alone.

Free Tutorial

..

Sending the Wrong Message with Body Art

Today's photo montage at thesuperficial.com offers us the perfect reason why Kate Gosselin and Sharla should get rid of their tattoos.


source: http://www.thesuperficial.com/

If you saw this week's issue of People Magazine, you probably spied Kate's Winnie-the-Pooh tat on her ankle. At first glance, I thought Kate forgot to shave her legs but then I put on my reading glasses. Sharla, of course, has tattooed knuckles just like Jesse James' mistress. pictured above. Sharla's knuckles spell out L-O-V-E.
Nothing personal, y'all, but iwhyawli just doesn't care for body art. I don't have body art because I would never want to be mistaken for a GWOPPER.





No comments: