Rules for Posting

Click here for iwhyawli's tongue-in-check version of GWOP's 954,012 posting rules. If you're wondering why GWOP has so many posting rules, you're not alone.

Free Tutorial

..

Another Bummer for Aunt Jodi

Well, what a pisser, it looks like Aunt Jodi will miss the cut at DWTS YET AGAIN. How in the world does this keep happening? Say, I know, maybe it's time for Jodes to rejoin the cast at The Today Show and call someone else out as a dirty whore. I've never known another with such good diction whilst whispering. That skill alone should win Jodi a spot on DWTS plus a night with Brad Pitt.

And for those of you who, like me, thought Queen Bruno and Carrie Lighthead were complete pricks to Kate throughout DWTS, I bet you can't wait to see how badly they'll make Bristol Palin feel about herself because they don't like her mother and her mother's politics. Yeah, they won't be able to help themselves.

Sorry, I'm not sure I can watch DWTS this season. The instant I hear the name David Hasselhoff, I flashback to his daughter's video where he's half-sitting/half-laying on the floor trying to eat a hamburger whilst completely shit-faced. Google it. It's creepy.

7 comments:

ZiggyFlo said...

I won't be watching DWTS anymore. What they did to Kate did it for me. You're right, they'll do the same to Bristol.

Anonymous said...

Jen and Snark...

Snark and Jen...

Dani - Seeling Clearly....

Jen and Snark...

I am just doing this because it drives them crazy when people say their names.

Oh and Jen is the net version of Auntie Grody.

DevilQueen said...

Just so you know. Sharla Smith is posting as the Devil Queen over at the Snark and JenD's new stupid ass blog.

Can't stand Sharla, Jodi or Julie said...

You're BAAACCCKKKK !

Who needs DWTS when we can snark on gwops and various other idiots here?

I hope Jodi and Julie enjoyed the Emmys!

Not fooling anyone said...

Oh I saw DQ over there. Shes the beast with 666 on her forehead right?
Snark ,Jen and Schmecky are each getting a 333 tattoo. To show their submission to their blog creator sharla.

Anonymous said...

Really...Devil Queen is Sharla...well if the shoe fits...LOL

Anonymous said...

Your fixation on Jen and Snark is commendable.