Rules for Posting

Click here for iwhyawli's tongue-in-check version of GWOP's 954,012 posting rules. If you're wondering why GWOP has so many posting rules, you're not alone.

Free Tutorial

..

Comfort for Jon Gosselin -- America's Latest Rape Victim

I didn't think Mark Heller (or, for that matter, Jon Gosselin) could possibly portray himself to be more neanderthal than what we've already seen and heard, but I was wrong.

If I may quote Mark Heller in reference to this past weekend's alleged burglary: "Jon feels like he was raped."

...

...

Jon, allow me to offer you some comfort and key reasons as to why you shouldn't feel "raped":

1. You were not sexually assaulted.

...

....

You'll most likely find yourself in prison some day (soon, hopefully).
Be careful what you wish for, sweetie.

5 comments:

Funnier said...

Jon,
Your ass wouldn't hurt so badly if you would occasionally get up off it and do something productive with your life.

Jon is a stupid ass..... said...

The rape comment just makes me want to throttle Jon- (and although he didn't actually say "I feel raped" to the press, his lawyer did, and isn't his lawyer Jon's mouthpiece??) Anyway, how can anyone know the feeling of the violation of rape unless they have already felt that? And, those of us who have been violated in that way should be SO OFFENDED! (I speak from experience!) The violation of having your home trashed is nothing compared to the violation of having your body and soul trashed. What dumbasses! I too can see the time coming when Jon is in prison and is feeling the "love" being everyone's favorite. Sorry, I know this is crass but I'd like to call Jon Megasoreass!

Allison said...

Because I'm new here can someone puleese tell me who the girl in the glasses with the braids is?

I'm dying of curiosity!

tyia

iwhyawli said...

It's "Serena" (not her real name) and (hopefully) not her real picture.

Anonymous said...

Allison said...
Because I'm new here can someone puleese tell me who the girl in the glasses with the braids is?

I'm dying of curiosity!

tyia

December 29, 2009 4:53 PM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't know why this struck me as being hysterical but it did and I'm here to tell you not to even ask because you don't want to know.

I don't know who she is and I don't want to know, lol. If she's being made fun of on this site, she must be crazy and more than well deserving of the ridicule.